Young and Kropp 03/14/2015


We would like, if we may, to take you back to this beautiful day in March of 2015, when Joette Young and Justin Kropp said "I Do".  We didn't think our property could get any more magical, but oh were we wrong after hosting these two!


Joette: We both love the outdoors and wanted a beautiful, natural scene for the backdrop of our wedding. We wanted to day to represent who we are and to be an intimate celebration with the people closest to us. We wanted to get our of town and I asked Justin -- beach or mountain? He picked mountains. Oddly enough, my parents have friends who just finished building a a home in Estes Park, and they extended an invitation to visit.  My mom and I went for a weekend, and it was just beautiful. I sent Justin some pictures and my mom and I spent the weekend looking at venues with her friend as our personal guide.









 



















Oh the memories...



Photography: Lisa O'Dwyer
Ceremony Venue: Black Canyon Inn
Event Planner: Pink Diamond Events
Flowers: Hana Style Designs
Reception Venue: Twin Owls Steakhouse

Comments

Popular Posts