Erin & Andrew

What a beautiful day for a wedding! The sun was shining, birds chirping, a small breeze and the crisp chill of fall in the air. The aspens by the pond had already started to turn, and the golden leaves couldn't have been more beautiful. 

When we met Erin and Andrew, their love for each other was undeniable! Being in their presence you could feel the love exuding from each them, and their guests were no different. The air on the property was full of excitement and love as their loved ones gathered here to celebrate Erin and Andrew.  
When Andrew proposed to Erin he had with him, her favorite treats, pizza and donuts! How could a girl say no?!  It wasn't just his sweet treats that made her say yes, it was the unquestionable fact that these two were meant for each other. 

I love her wonderful sense of humor and her gigantic heart. She even cares about strangers, and she treats everyone equally. I love her eyes, her beautiful smile and when she laughs. I love her strength and her perseverance, she is much stronger than she gives herself credit for. I could go on and on about Erin, but her heart and faith in God will always stand out to me.
-Andrew

 I love that he supports me in EVERYTHING I do. He believes in me more than I believe in myself and encourages me to always stay true to myself and to God. He is the most patient and helpful person I know. Not only does he help me with every day chores and just life in general, but he helps EVERYONE! Anything anyone needs, he is the first to offer. I love that about him. He works relentlessly in pursuit of his goals. He ALWAYS opens my door for me, and he loves me for me... I have never had to pretend to be anyone I wasn't. He has made me a better and more patient person. I wake up every day and thank God for him. I still can't believe he picked me to be his wife!
-Erin
































































    Photographer: Ash Meier
                                                Event Planner: The Perfect Touch Wedding Planning
                                                               Videographer: Ampersand Family
                                                               Flowers: Bliss Florist
                                                               Bride Hair + Makeup: Sammy Williams Hair and Makeup
                                                               Bridesmaids Hair and Makeup: Bella Capelli Hair Studio
                                                               Dress: The Dress Bridal

Comments

Popular Posts